Elproblem

Allmänt om airsoftvapen och det som hör därtill. Frågor om eldrivna vapen hör hemma direkt i roten. För andra vapentyper finns särskilda delar.
livewire

Re: Elproblem

Inlägg av livewire »

short out the pins to the trigger contacts and see if it fires, that'll let you know if its the signal cable to start off with, also what mosfet is it
Native Swinglish speaker, I swing both ways!

Knallhatt86

Inlägg av Knallhatt86 »

I tried it, did not work, at least not every time, i got it to fire 1 in 100... :(
I measured the connectorcable with trigger pulled with a multimeter and it made contact.
It feels more and more like a burnt out mosfet. It is a Gate NanoAAB.

livewire

Inlägg av livewire »

Sounds like it's shagged mate, but it can be a problem that the soldering can loosen occasionally on the boards, you could check out all the joints are whole and not loose, if theyre loose you can try to resolder or use a technique called reflowing, using a heat source, like a heat gun (värmluftspistol) where you melt the solder enough for it to remake contact, or just by a new one if you cant be arsed to go through all that :lol: :D :lol: :D
Native Swinglish speaker, I swing both ways!

Knallhatt86

Inlägg av Knallhatt86 »

I think I will order a new one, and do some parallell testing with the busted one. :/

Knallhatt86

Inlägg av Knallhatt86 »

Tänkte bara uppdatera, mosfeten hade fått äta bajs, fixade en ny och nu går den fint igen! :mrgreen:

Skriv svar